By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) General Disclaimer – Namrata Singh a.k.a Namrata Shailendra Singh and all parties involved withwww.fourcloverlife.com provide the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. The information contained in these pages are not intended to be, and should not be taken as advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog or through the email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of medical advice and opinions. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Namrata Singh or www.fourcloverlife.com . The entirety of this website and its contents and emails are meant solely to be an educational and informative resource as well as a place to connect with other parents and enjoy some humorous material. Please do not take action from anything you read on www.fourcloverlife.com without first consulting with your medical professional/doctor.
(2) Third Party Information Disclaimer – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Namrata Singh and www.fourcloverlife.com have no control. Therefore, Namrata Singh, www.fourcloverlife.com makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third-party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(3) Copyright & Trademark – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Namrata Singh, www.fourcloverlife.com, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution, and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without Namrata Singh’s (www.fourcloverlife.com ’s) express written consent.
(5) Comment Policy – By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. I welcome comments on my blog posts! Yes, I love some good interaction on my website, I love seeing people connect with one another and possibly build relationships and support one another. But please keep your comments clean and related to the content I post. I reserve the right to remove any comment. My site, and the web, in general, is the perfect place for dialogue, the sharing of information, and connecting with like-minded people. So please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise, mean and inappropriate. Let’s get connecting!
– Comment Privacy
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on my site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. Because, let's face it, sometimes we just really need to be heard, or seek advice for things we tend to be embarrassed over, and that’s okay! www.fourcloverlife.com truly wants to be a place where you feel like your safe to let your feelings out, and hopefully gain some valuable insight and support along the way. You can always email www.fourcloverlife.com herself at email@example.com as well for discreet and private topics, and I will either get your voice heard, help by making a resourceful post and/or course or simply post something for you. Anything you need, www.fourcloverlife.com is here for you.
-Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on my site; you simply grant me a license to post your comments should I feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in class, or in a video.
I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
(6) Permissions Policy –
Print: print posts/content off my site for non-commercial use (up to 10 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© fourcloverlife.com- All rights reserved. Originally published at www.fourcloverlife.com.” You may not use any material, content, design or anything else with-in this website and emails for commercial use.
Re-post: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post.
Link: Like what you see? We highly encourage you to share our stuff! Be sure to link to my site or any of my public posts. This is what helps us at www.fourcloverlife.com grow and reach more people.
You cannot (without my written permission):
– re-post my content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
– Alter or sell any content on this site without my permission.
– Translate any of my writings into another language.
To request any such permissions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(7) Affiliate Program Disclosure –
Hi. I am Namrata Shailendra Singh a.k.a Namrata Singh. I’ve always believed in transparency on the web and so I am disclosing that I’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make.
www.fourcloverlife.com is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Amazon.in.
Please note that I have not been given any free products, services, or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Cheers and good luck!